RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Unless otherwise noted, shows are all ages.
- No child under the age of 16 admitted without adult supervision.
- Children six and under are free in the general admission area only with a paid adult ticket at most shows.
- All bags, purses and persons are subject to security search upon entry.
- No oversized bags or purses over the size of a sheet of paper are allowed (8” x 11” is our standard)
- No backpacks or selfie sticks allowed.
- No cameras are allowed in the venue. Phones only.
- No outside food, drink, coolers or water allowed. Concessions are offered inside the venue.
- No outside chairs allowed. Blankets may be brought in for hill seating. Chairs available for rent on some shows.
- No weapons of any kind may be brought into the park including knives of any kind, mace, pepper spray, stun guns, wallet chains, metal chokers, chain belts, hairpins or umbrellas.
- No one may carry a fire arm in the park including concealed permit holders and off duty peace officers not in uniform.
- No body surfing or moshing of any kind is allowed at Concrete Street. Anyone posing a danger to others or themselves will be escorted out of the park.
- Anyone under the age of 21 consuming alcohol or trying to purchase alcohol will be escorted out of the park and may be prosecuted.
All seating for Pavilion shows is general admission. In the event of rain, pavilion shows are covered and audience members are kept dry. Outside chairs are not allowed in the venue. Chairs are rented inside the park for most events.
MAIN STAGE SHOWS
Seating is divided into three areas at Concrete Street.
Reserved Main Floor
This area will always be the premier seating. Depending on the type of show, the seating in this area may vary. For “reserved seating” shows, this area will be controlled and will only be accessible by “reserved seating” ticket holders.
Festival Seating Area
This area of the amphitheater floor is general admission and patrons may stand, rent chairs or bring blankets. There is no price difference between this area and the lawn seats and patrons may travel freely to either area.
There is a 6′ high berm that runs around the perimeter of the arena floor. Lawn seating is for general admission ticket holders.