Get Adobe Flash player

Win Free Tickets

Join Our E-mail List

asdasdsd

Newsboys

We’ve got a VERY special concert this Halloween, October 31st:

Newsboys

it’s the We Believe Tour 2014 starring Newsboys!

They’ll be joined by special guests Family Force 5 and 7eventh Time Down.

This show will be on the Pavilion stage and will be all reserved seating.

Advance tickets include price levels at $20, $30, and $50 + service charges. A limited number of VIP Pre-Show tickets will also be on sale, more details soon!

Tickets are on sale NOW at all Ticketmaster locations including the Concrete Street Box Office.

Buy Tickets

Stay tuned for more updates. We’ll be giving all children FREE CANDY on the night ofthe show!

For VIP package information, contact Ashlee Wegner at 361-884-8085 ext 17 or email Ashlee @concretestreet.net.

6 Responses to Newsboys

• Brianna Garza says:

My name is Brianna and I will be attending the concert this day. It’s going to be my 18th birthday and I would really love to meet Newsboys. So I wanted to know if there was any VIP tickets left or if I could maybe just meet them or take a quick picture and have them sing happy birthday to me? let me know please! Thank you and God bless

• Cayla says:

Looking for vip tickets

• Stephanie says:

there are 10 left! I just bought 2!

• Namelorraine Amezaga says:

I really enjoy there music ‘not only is it reviving ‘but It’s very spiritual ‘inspirational and healing for the soul.I love the newsboys and there messages through out there beautiful songs.God bless. Lorraine Amezaga.

• Brian says:

I’m trying to purchase meet and greet tickets. Are there any still available?

• jaime says:

this will be a great show…
    just wish it was on the big stage…..

Add Comment Register